Thank you to Only Bad Chi for nominating me for the Liebster Award! Check out her blog because she’s negative in all the right ways.
Here are the rules… feel free to modify:
- Make a post thanking and linking the person who nominated you.
- Include the Liebster Award sticker in the post.
- Nominate other bloggers who you feel are worthy of this award and notify them of their nominations.
- Answer the ten questions asked to you by the person who nominated you, and make ten questions of your own for your nominees.
- Copy these rules in the post.
- ALL THE NOMINEES ARE FREE TO ACCEPT OR REJECT THE NOMINATION.
Here are the questions Alex asked:
- If you had to pick the thing you most regret not saying thus far in your life, what would it be? I don’t have anything I wish I’d said, but I do wish I could go back and interview my grandparents. I have so many questions about their lives that it never occurred to me to ask when I was young and they were around. Other than that, I do kind of wish I had told a couple former bosses just where they could stick it.
- What makes you cry? Love. And open gaping wounds.
- Vanilla or chocolate? Chocolate, because the only reason for vanilla to exist is for chocolate chip cookies and coffee.
- If you had to die to save one person, who would you choose? Would it be wrong to choose my cat? Yes? Okay then, how about a Muppet? Yes? In that case, I wish I could bring Robin Williams back and die to save him. He just seemed like a genuinely good soul who made the world a much better place.
- What one food item will you absolutely not eat? Just one?! I’m such a picky eater. I’m going to go with liver and onions as the worst possible dish ever. Or maybe haggis.
- Coffee or tea? Oof. You’re killing me. Why must we choose one or the other? Why discriminate in such an unreasonable manner? I’ve been known to flavor coffee with tea (tea and coffee enthusiasts around the world just cringed. Do you like how I assume I have worldwide readership?).
- Book you wish you could un-read? Snow by Orpham Pamuk. I forced myself to finish it, but it wasn’t worth it. Turkey is complicated. We get it.
- If you had a free pass to say one thing you wouldn’t normally say to your boss, what would it be? (Feel free to not answer if your boss will be reading this). I don’t actually have a boss anymore since I own my own business, but – and I won’t say which boss I’m referring to here – I would have liked to say to one of them, “Is that smell coming from you?!!”
- How many more times do you need to watch INTERSTELLAR before you understand it? Cause I’m currently at infinity. Is it bad that I’ve never even heard of INTERSTELLAR? I feel obligated to watch it now just so I can give you an answer. I’m guessing the answer will be infinity and one times, though.
- If you had to get a tattoo of a saying, what would it be? “Fragile. Combustible. This end up.” Or maybe, “Please don’t molest the platypuses.” Wait, you mean those aren’t “sayings?”
My nominees are:
My 10 questions for you are:
- If you could have any superhero power, what would it be and why? Related, what would your superhero name be?
- What makes you laugh until you pee?
- What movie do you wish you could un-see?
- Would you rather eat an oozy bandaid or get punched in the nose?
- If you were stuck on a desert island and could only eat 3 things for the rest of your life, what would you bring?
- If you could have any profession other than your own, what would it be?
- Do you love you as much as I love you?
- What’s the worst thing you ever had a boss or client/customer say to you?
- Cats or dogs? If dogs, please justify, because really, you’re wrong.
- What’s the deepest thought you ever had?