Tags

, ,

I made a terrible, terrible mistake two days ago. I looked out the window at some poison ivy in our back yard. And now I have it in two spots on my arms. I’m not kidding. There is no joke here. Apparently, my allergy to it is so strong that it penetrates glass. Or maybe this is some kind of uber-strain of poison ivy that goes airborne and seeps into your home when you turn on the ceiling fan or flush the toilet. This, of course, made yesterday, which was moving day, all the more joyful. Nothing like rubbing oozing wounds on a bunch cardboard boxes and furniture. Special.

Someone, please come scratch me. And bring bourbon.

Advertisements